MATH 1330, Section 15476, Week 10
Notes to print before the session
Class Session 1
How to get to class.
- Click on this link to the online classroom
- 'Name' Enter your username FirstName_LastName in the box .
Tech supposr for Blackboard Collaborate .
Click on this for tech support link to blackboard collaborates"s website and there you can get help.
How to submit homework
- Print out the homework from this site.
- Work the problems on scratch paper. Keep your paper with your other course materials.
- Log on to casa.uh.edu. Click on the "EMCF" tab. Select the EMCF that corresponds to the homework you wish to complete. A window with a multiple choice form will open on your screen..
- Click on the answer choice for each problem. After your enter an answer, you should get a prompt indicating that your answer was saved.
- You can change your answers at any time up to the closing time for the EMCF.
- Keep a record of your answers. You will not be able to view your EMCF after it is graded.
- Make sure you submit your answers by the due date and time. Late work will not be accepted.
How to submit written assignments(Short Answer homework and alternate assignments)
Print out the homework from this site.
Work the problems on scratch paper. Keep your paper with your other course materials.
Write your answer neatly on the assignment page.
Scan your completed answer paper, and save it as a pdf document.
Log on to casa.uh.edu. Click on the "Assignments" tab. Select the Assignment that corresponds to the homework or alternate assignment that you wish to submit. Follow the instrutions on your screen to submitt your assignment.